Belgium

Belgium
Brujas

viernes, 21 de agosto de 2015

MAS POEMAS















WANT accompany

If you think you die I will die
will accompany you on the journey of no return
as you are tired of living without hope
rest of his torture to wait.

If you feel that living is your desire
to live with you every day is what I long for
spying every smile on your face
or the firm determination of your character

Mate, I do mine your desires
with you I am ready to make the journey
that life discovers fateful time
is pain, confusion, hopelessness

Happier times come
together and remember those days confused
as will your desire to live would be
beside you I am ready to follow the life course

Days, months, years, who cares
the end is always the same
for you and me, for all and do not expect
that you'll not be with you

Sorry love, our destiny is
now, as always, for the future
to be together in life and death, so
without hesitation, you'm willing your way.

(In Madrid, January 2001)


******

THOSE YEARS


Without wanting to, without feeling, almost without realizing it
I was in love.

Slim, beautiful, crazy, ran sixty years of deluded
of a generation who mistook everything.

Love, daily miracle that sustains me for so many
years, with heat, excitement and hope.

After thirty years, without realizing it, almost without feeling
I remain in love.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario