Belgium

Belgium
Brujas

martes, 18 de agosto de 2015

LOST FRIENSHIP



LIVING WITH ME

When I go or come accompanied by my own stay.
Never alone I am, no, always he is inside me.
I was not introduced to this soul that ever not let me alone.

Would not I have chosen me? who knows.
Suddenly I found what I am, do I like me?
Which I have become after years living, is him?

Who am I?. Who is this person I feel inside?
I would like to know who is he, as with or without my will.
He ever living with me will be.

Wherever I go without choosing me as a friend there is he.
Again, who is him? why me and not other? I repeat, do I like me?
I am myself and I do not know me, not even if I am happy or not.

Do I enjoy my company or I don´t ?.
Ever constantly I am changing once and again.
But when the balance with him I find,

Oh yes, then finally I rest.


++++


Sadness for years lived on lies, without forgiveness old offenses.
Sorrow by hours spent uselessly with banal chatter about forgotten issues.

Certainly brings to memory cruel memories who not know how to live the present.
Forget I´ll try uncertain future and hopefully not repeat wasteland friendship.

In these gray days of guilt and disappointment, that every word said.
Led to our future lost of our relationship.


++++


FEAR

Tell me I’m not alone because I have fear.
Tell me I never will be because you not leave me.
Tell me you will sleep beside me and I could rest.
Tell me that you love me and I will be happy.






emi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario