Belgium

Belgium
Brujas

martes, 18 de agosto de 2015

WITHOUT YOUR LOVE



 









WITHOUT YOUR LOVE


Like I loved you, nobody will ever love you
when you wake up you will not find me
at your side

You and me will be ever absent
my solitude no longer will you feel
since today

Without you my dear lover
never understand what my adversity
could be living alone

Without me, your loneliness will vanish
and time after time, your doubts will soon
pass away

Don´t worry my dear sould, such is life
when a lover is tired of receiving so much
love as I give you

No unrequited love will live for ever
even so I’ll await for you inside my soul
till I die.



*********









LONG  AWAY SADNESS



Living without living
everyday was the rule

Life without a future
without hope was a rutine

Daily suffering step by
step today tomorrow

Death Wish was vanished
after some time

Depression goes and now
I sleep in peace.









emi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario